The FM200 Multi-Application Flow Monitor is very effective in monitoring FLOW/NO FLOW conditions in pipes, chutes spouting , etc. Its Sensing Techniques, which use piezo sensor technology, makes the FM200 versatile for almost any FLOW/NO FLOW application. The following are some of the Unique Advances Features that allow this product to exceed the industry standards.
Central Processing Unit
- Monitors movement of most anything through a pipe or chute system (Air-Liquids-Solids)
- Sensor externally mounts to the outside of the pipe or chute.
- Senses solids in Pneumatic Air System- (Presence or Absence).
- Adjustable Sensitivity – Per application demand.
- Monitors Pipe System – ½” to 60″ or more.
- P.C. Board Outputs:
- TTL -0-5 Volt
- RS232 – Low/High/Output
- Relay: -4 Amp – 125 / 250 VAC
- Normally Open Contact
- Normally Closed Contact
- 3 User Select Sensitivity Ranges
- Full adjustment of sensitivity across each range.
- Stand-alone System
- Easy Installation
- No Maintenance
- L.E.D. Indicators
- Flow (Green)/No Flow (Red)
- All Circuits Supervised
- Housing NEMA 4X
- Stainless Steel mounting feet
- Mounting Tabs for easy installation
- Prewired with 5′ 18ga. 2 conductor wire
- Low voltage 5V DC, 200 MA Maximum
MODELS AVAILABLE (With or Without L.E.D. Indicators)
- NEMA 3/4/12 Enclosures
- NEMA 7/9 Enclosures
- Available for 12VDC, 24 VAC, 220 VAC
We are your One Stop Shop. Call us today for monitoring equipment.